I found the base recipe for this on Facebook, and decided to add some chocolate chips (which melted and became “just” chocolate) to it, for some extra flavor. Feel free to use sugar free/alternatively sweetened chocolate or vegan chips if you prefer.
Healthified Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
* 1 cup peanut butter (or other nut butter of choice)
* 1 cup honey (or maple syrup for vegans)
* 3 cups old-fashioned oats
* chocolate chips of choice (use as much or as little as you like)
* Non stick spray of choice (I used coconut oil spray)
Melt peanut butter and honey over low heat. Stir in oats, and coat thoroughly. Mix in chocolate chips, and expect them to melt a bit. Coat 9×9 pan with non stick spray. Press mixture into pan, cover, and allow to harden in fridge overnight. Then enjoy!